Friday, December 3, 2010

march 2009


I first discovered MUCC listening to the soundtrack for the Zombie-Loan anime. MUCC performs the end theme, Chain Ring, which quickly became a karaoke favorite for Tania and me. When we heard they were coming to New York, we immediately bought tickets. Coming early and waiting out in the freezing cold paid off, and we got spots right up in front. So. Amazing. I can't even describe. I've been to other concerts, but these guys put on the best live show I've ever seen. Nothing pretentious, no gimmicks, just awesome music. And really, that should be what it's all about. Unfortunately, I was left so speechless after the performance that I was unable to express my gratitude for their awesomeness. Them's the breaks.

For those not familiar with our series, I attempted to mimic the styles of some of our more distinct series: Hero Tales, One Fine Day, Time and Again, and Soul Eater. This is an unfortunate case where my practice sketches were much better. But it was fun to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment